Pesquise direto (no 100 1/2 PALAVRA ou na WEB)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

sexta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2010

Remembering Katrina

 

Remembering Katrina
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:00:39 -0500

Lisa P. Jackson Administrator I was in New Orleans visiting my mother in the days before Hurricane Katrina struck. As the warnings grew more dire, we packed a car and drove out of the city, escaping the destructive force of the storm and the water that flooded the home where I grew up. While my mother and I [...]

EPA Seal

by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency

Visit Us on FacebookVisit Us on TwitterVisit Us on YouTubeVisit Us on flickr

Sent by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency · 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW · Washington DC 20460 · 202-564-4355

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sua participação no 100 1/2 PALAVRA é essencial. Obrigada!

Mais vistos esta semana

Receba boletim informativo periódico